Kim Gilbert Ebron has a long history of representing secured lenders, equipment lessors, commercial landlords, trade creditors, Chapter 7 Trustees, Chapter 11 Trustees, and Creditors’ committee members in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases in Nevada. We have represented numerous companies, committees, and others in complex restructurings, out-of-court workouts, and chapter 11 cases.
We are capable of handling litigation matters which arise in many bankruptcy cases. We prosecute and defend all types of chapter 11 claims, preference actions, fraudulent conveyance claims, challenges to acquisitions and all other litigation arising in the bankruptcy context. Matters we regularly confront are:
- Protecting creditors’ rights in complex Chapter 11 cases, including debtor-in-possession financing, litigating adequate protection and cash collateral motions, and negotiating debt restructures.
- Litigating the recovery of rents and assumption or rejection of leases, and recovery of leased or financed property.
- Prosecuting and Defending creditors in preference and fraudulent transfer actions.
- Assistance in the purchase and/or sale of assets from bankruptcy debtors and trustees.
- Litigating matrimonial and real estate issues in bankruptcy cases.